Tuesday, September 17, 2013

How to wear: Summer clothes into fall (#2 denim shirt)

Photo's Olivia, Photo's H&M, Photo Mango, Photo Asos
Denim shirts were a big trend last spring and summer. And they're still on trend now! But how do you wear a denim shirt during that transitional weather?
Olivia wore her denim shirts a lot last summer (see here and here). And a few days ago, I saw that she wore one again. This time, she paired her denim shirt with darker jeans, a white blazer and darker sunglasses. I think that this outfit is perfect for that transitional weather.
I would wear my denim shirt over a white t-shirt with a pair of dark denim jeans and some flats.
Click here for 'How to wear: Summer clothes into fall (#1 striped top)'. 

14 comments:

  1. Great fall look! I should say I am lucky I dont have fall/winter; BUT.. I would love to layer sometimes.... :(
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
    IG @gracenjio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Just wanted to say that you are very clever with your posts! :) xx

    can't wait to see you on www.searchingforlbd.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the unique posts!

    www.thecoralcourt.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i like the look of these ideas - I am so pleased denim shirts are back xx

    Gem │ ♥ │ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Denim on denim never fails!

    xx Karolina
    CARAMODE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post with smart and helpful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So perfect!
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this transition piece! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! Chambray's such a great piece for both summer and fall... And I'm obsessed with OP's style!!
    xo Kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete