Friday, May 10, 2013

How they wear: Sleeveless denim jackets (2x)

Photo's Jessica, Jacket, T-shirt, Pants, Sandals, Sunglasses
Remember the blogpost i did about the 'sleeveless denim jacket'-trend? Well, i wondered how i could wear a sleeveless denim jacket, so i researched some of my favorite style-icons and these were the ideas i got.
As you can see in the pictures above, Jessica likes to wear her sleeveless denim jacket with printed pants or printed maxi-dresses. Combined with sandals and a pair of sunglasses, it is the perfect outfit for a summer day.

Photo's Ashley, Top, Jacket, Sunglasses, Boots, Short
Ashley likes to wear her sleeveless denim jacket in an edgy way. She likes to pair her's with a white top, jeans or shorts and boots. This are perfect for the festival season.

Would you wear your sleeveless denim jacket like Jessica or like Ashley?

5 comments:

  1. I think Ashley's looks amazing, loving that top from H&M!
    xoxo

    http://theperksofbeingahipster.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My J.Crew denim vest is one of my favorite go-to pieces for the warmer months. It's so versatile!
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need to get my hands on a sleeveless denim jacket...or cut the sleeves off my one! I've tagged you in my latest post, have a look and answer the questions in it if you want :)
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Echt super leuk! Mooie combi's. Ik heb zelf ook zo'n jasje, ben er heel blij mee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik vind die laatste outfit combinatie, heel tof! :)

    ReplyDelete