Tuesday, September 10, 2013

How to wear: Summer clothes into fall (#1 striped top)

Photo, Blazer, Top, Jeans, Flats, Bag
It is no secret that I love stripes for the summertime. So the other day I was wondering: how do I wear striped tops when the summer is over? Here are two ways to wear a striped top during the transitional weather (from summer to fall).
The first outfit is very 'casual chic'. I paired the striped top with a black blazer and some dark jeans.

Photo, Top, Jacket, Jeans, Bag, Sneakers
This second outfit is more 'edgy', because I paired the striped top with a leather jacket. The jeans and sneakers give this outfit also a casual look.

2 comments:

  1. Such a great idea. Love these pieces you pulled. That bag is AMAZING! Adore this post, love. :) If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete