Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fall/Winter Trend #2: Sheer blouses

Photo's by Style.com & Starstyle.com
I noticed that sheer blouses (or shirts) are a big trend for this fall and winter. And I already spotted Jessica Alba and Jessica Biel in sheer tops.
Although I always thought that sheer tops were great for nighttime, both Jessica's show that sheer tops can be worn casual too.

Photo's by Style.com
Sheer blouses were seen at many runway shows, like Blumarine, Chanel, Chloe, Erdem, Isabel Marant, Paul Smith and Preen. They styled the sheer tops differently; Erdem showed a floral dress with sheer sleeves, Isabel Marant showed a sheer top with an edgy skirt, and Paul Smith paired a sheer blouse with some brown pants for a chic look.

Photo's by H&M, Mango, River Island, New Look
I don't own any sheer blouses. If I had to buy one now, it would probably be one of these.
What do you think of sheer blouses? Do you already own one?
Click here for Fall/Winter Trend #1: Slouchy cardigans. 

5 comments:

  1. My favorite blouses. It's easy to wear with anything and always looks so stylish. One of the best staple pieces.


    http://theshortiesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that sheer blouses/dresses were so in style! I may have to scoop up a few of these pieces from H&M :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I own a few sheer blouses and I really like them. I just wear a tank underneath & a blazer overtop so that I can wear them to work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the black H&M models!

    Feel free to visit:
    http://kiwipferdchen.de.vu

    ReplyDelete