Friday, September 13, 2013

Four Friday Favorites (13-9)

Photo's 1 and 2, Photo 3, Photo 4
Here are this week's Friday Favorites!
1.Favorite dress: Naomi Watts' dress
Naomi wore this black Saint Laurent-dress (with sheer sleeves; which is a big trend for this fall and winter) to a party in London on September 5th. I thought the dress was very pretty.
2. Favorite hairstyle: Jennifer Morrison's braid
Jennifer wore a top and skirt by Max Mara to the premiere of the movie 'Gravity'. She paired this outfit with a long and messy braid, how cool!
3. Favorite drink: Lipton white tea pomegranate
The last few weeks, I have been drinking a lot of this white tea by Lipton. I like to drink this in the morning.
4. Favorite shower gel: The Body Shop's Satsuma shower gel
I bought this shower gel about a month ago, after hearing so many people on Youtube talk about it. Although i'm not a big fan of 'orange'-scents, I decided to smell this one .. and i loved it! I have been using it a lot (especially in the morning, since it's very refreshing) and I will definitely repurchase this shower gel.

What are you favorites this week?

7 comments:

  1. Wow, the braid is so beautiful! And that tea sounds delicious, I love making iced green tea with honey!

    http://shimmyshay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love that hairstyle! So gorgeous!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    http://petiteinpearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with that braid! I'm going to have to try to recreate...braids are tricky, I haven't mastered the fishtail but I can french braid my own hair-go figure!

    Jessica
    www.jisforjessica.com

    ReplyDelete