Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Fall/Winter Trend #1: Slouchy cardigans


For me, September is the beginning of fall. And this year, I will keep you updated on the trends for this fall and winter. The first trend that I'm going to talk about is the slouchy cardigan.
In March, Saint Laurent showed a black slouchy cardigan with a grey top, a denim skirt and edgy boots. And last Month, Ashley Benson wore a grey cardigan with a black top, a pair of jeans and some Converse sneakers. I would wear a grey cardigan (by New Look) with a black top (by H&M), jeans (by H&M) and some flats (by New Look).

Photo's by Style.com
Not only Saint Laurent (left and middle) showed this trend on the runway, Vivienne Westwood (right) showed it too.

Photo's by Starstyle.com
A slouchy cardigan is perfect for that transitional weather. It makes an outfit look casual and keeps you warm. I already spotted Ashley Tisdale, Ashley Benson, Julianne Hough, Vanessa Hudgens and Jessica Alba wearing one.

What do you think about this trend?

18 comments:

  1. Ashley Benson looks gorgeous. Definitely can't wait to get some cute new pieces for autumn! xoxo

    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaa, vestjes zijn handig. Mooie inspiratie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke trend! Ik moet nog een mooi exemplaar aanschaffen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool idea ! love the look you put together

    http://thestyleoflucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post!

    Following you on GFC and Bloglovin, follow back?:)

    xo!

    Pirate Hart
    www.piratehart.com
    www.piratehart.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a summer girl at heart, but the only reason I'm looking forward to colder weather is so I could wear layers! A chunky knit sweater with skinny jeans is my favorite combo:)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hii soo great blog and love this post

    if you want we can follow each other;)

    xo
    stylebysanaz.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ik vind die vestjes echt super! Had ze ook al gespot bij een aantal outfits. Als ik een leuke tegen kom koop ik hem :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. always on top of my list

    http://fashmongers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the look you put together! Such a cute and easy look!

    http://sisterhearts7.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. hiya I have nominated you for the leibster award check it out on my blog www.hannikins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with short red dress .I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete