Friday, March 28, 2014

Four Friday Favorites(28-3)

Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo 3, Photo 4
It's Friday, so here are my favorites of this week.
1. Favorite look: Naomi Watts' jumpsuit
Jumpsuits end up in my favorites a lot. I'm not sure why, I guess I like the trend. Naomi wore this amazing royal blue jumpsuit (by Elie Saab) to an event on March 27th.
2. Favorite style-tips: Swap this for that: Spring wardrobe edition
On the WhoWhatWear-website I read this article about which substitutions you should try for Spring. Like swap the knit beanie for a panama hat, swap you heavy winter coat for a trenchcoat, and swap your black motorcycle jacket for a bright version. Click here for more.
3. Favorite hair: Kate Mara
Lately a lot of celebrities (Kate, Taylor, Kim etc.) are going for a long bob and I have to say, I like it! My favorite is Kate Mara's.
4. Favorite bag: Fendi 2Jours
I'm a big fan of black bags, because they go with everything, and I've been liking the Fendi 2Jours bag for a while. But when I saw this Fendi 2Jours ombre bag, I thought: wow! Sadly, this bag is too expensive, but a girl can dream right?

2 comments:

  1. I like her hair too. So relaxed and pretty.

    http://sbbeautydiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, that bag is all kinds of fabulous. Loved this post, girl. If you get a moment, I'd love if you'd check out my latest. :)

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete