Saturday, March 15, 2014

4 ways to wear: pastels

Photo's by New Look, Asos, H&M, Converse, Mango, Topshop, Oasis, Lacoste
Pastels are a huge trend for this spring. And it's fun to pair two different pastel colors in one outfit; I saw that during the runway shows of BCBG and Burberry.
For the first outfit I picked a mint green sweater and paired it with a pink clutch, a pair of boyfriend jeans and some sneakers for a casual look. The second outfit is more sporty; I paired a pink sweater with a floral bomber jacket (click here for more outfit ideas with floral bomber jackets), a pair of jeans and lilac sneakers.

Photo's by H&M, Oasis, Topshop, Cambridge Satchel Company, New Look, Asos, Essie, Mango
For outfit no. 3 I paired a baby blue t-shirt with a white blazer, a pair of denim jeans and mint green flats for a 'casual chic' look. Outfit no. 4 is even more chic; I paired a peach jacket with a white t-shirt, a pair of jeans, some nice heels and a classic bag.

Do you like to wear pastels?

4 comments:

  1. Love all the outfits, can't decide my favorite!
    verabepa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love all of the pastels!

    xo, Liz
    www.casualconcern.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. White Converse are the best, and I love that floral bomber!

    x. jill
    beck daily

    ReplyDelete