Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thursday's top 5: Slip-on sneakers

Thursday's top 5 is back! And this time it's about slip-on sneakers. Lately I've been seeing these shoes everywhere; celebrities, bloggers, people on the streets...everybody is wearing them.

Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo 3, Photo 4, Photo 5
Here are 5 affordable pairs. I would choose a black and white pair; like the plain ones from Topshop, or the quilted ones from H&M. Also, I've seen a lot of people wear slip-ons with leopard print. You can find them at H&M and River Island. For a pair of grey slip-ons you can go to Topshop.

What do you think about slip-ons?

5 comments:

  1. I tried on a pair and they just don't look good on me, but I love the look of them on other people!!

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik moet nog even wennen aan deze trend.. of ik het ooit leuk ga vinden dat weet ik niet;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chic pairs! I have to give them a try! Thank you for sharing! :)

    Feel free to visit my blog as well! You will find topics such as health, beauty, NYC fashion, personal growth and motivation between others! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Blog Post: How To Achieve All Your New Year’s Resolutions

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the black and white ones. So cute.

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete