Friday, January 31, 2014

Four Friday Favorites (31-1)

Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo 3, Photo 4 by me.
These are my favorites of the week.

1. Favorite look: Taylor Swift
Taylor looked amazing at the 2014 Grammy's. Her Gucci-dress, her make-up, her hair... I loved it all.
2. Favorite articles: '10 Things every woman must own' & 'The 14 timeless pieces you shouldn't live without.'
In my opinion, these type of articles are always helpful. InStyle tells us we need a black blazer, a leopard print scarf, a classic trench, a oversized watch etc. And WhoWhatWear talks about the perfect white t-shirt, skinny jeans, nude flats etc. Click here for the InStyle article and click here for the WhoWhatWear article.
3. Favorite fashion-tips: '7 Editor styling tricks guaranteed to make you look thinner.'
On Elle.com I read an article on 7 styling tricks that would make you look thinner. One editor says that she tucks only one tiny part of her shirt into her jeans, because than it looks like she has a flat stomach. Click here for the other styling tricks.
4. Favorite book: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
I finished reading The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare and I enjoyed reading it a lot. Also, I watched the movie, but it wasn't that good.

3 comments:

  1. Taylor Swift never ceases to amaze!! Glad she made it to your Friday Faves
    xx
    http://hunter-rose1.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that blazers are completely necessary! And the fashion tips are very helpful :)

    http://guesswhoknowsclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Taylor Swift's Grammy Dress! She looked gorgeous! And I agree...a blazer, flats, oversized watch, trench....these are definitely closet staples! :)

    ReplyDelete