Monday, January 27, 2014

Red Carpet: Grammy's 2014

grammy's, grammy awards 2014, taylor swift, rita ora, ciara, beyonce
Photo's by Justjared.com
The 2014 Grammy Awards took place last weekend and the big trend was: sparkly dresses.
Taylor looked very pretty in a Gucci premiere-dress. Rita wore a green metallic dress by Lanvin. Ciara looked lovely in a Pucci-dress. And Chrissy Teigen wore a metallic dress by Johanna Johnson. Another dress that I liked was the one Colbie Caillat wore. She looked fierce in a red Ezra Santos-dress. I was a bit disappointed in Beyonce's dress. I didn't really like the sheer white dress by Michael Costello.

6 comments:

  1. Metallics owned the carpet last night! Love it! Esp rita!

    xo
    www.style-wire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all of the Metallics. I think Taylor, Ciara, and Chrissy were my faves!

    http://krys-gloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beyonce gets my vote. Anyone who can wear a long sleeved dress and look so lovely gets my vote.

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een mooie jurken zeg! Beyonce ziet er prachtig uit..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually like Beyonces dress. Looks very pretty and sexy.

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beyonce was definitely my favorite in all aspects of the Grammys!

    http://www.simplyhsquared.com

    ReplyDelete