Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thursday's top 5: Winter sweaters


Winter sweaters... you either hate them or love them. I've never been a huge fan of them, because I thought they looked a bit geekish. However, lately I've noticed that a lot of celebrities have been wearing winter sweaters, and I actually liked the way they wore them.

Photo Reese, Photo Jamie, Photo Selena
Reese wore a colorful winter sweater, some jeans and a pair of black boots while out in Brentwood on November 27th. Jamie paired her winter sweater with a red beanie; a perfect outfit for ice skating! Selena wore an oversized one at LAX Airport on November 30th.

Sweater 1, Sweater 2, Sweater 3, Sweater 4, Sweater 5

Here are my 5 picks. H&M and New Look have a lot of nice winter sweaters. What are your thoughts on these sweaters?

4 comments:

  1. Great jumpers!!!

    www.shareasecretmag.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like all things I totally think it's up to how you style it. And it helps if you're a naturally gorgeous celeb too! lol.

    xo, Liz
    www.casualconcern.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing sweaters !
    I'm following you now.

    xx
    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sweaters! Especially the first one!

    www.timolove.com

    ReplyDelete