Friday, December 27, 2013

Four Friday Favorites (27-12)

Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo 3, Photo by me
It's Friday again and that means that it's time for my Four Friday Favorites.

1. Favorite article: How to wear all black without looking boring
I wear a lot of black in the fall and winter. So I was very happy to read this article on the WhoWhatWear-website about how to wear black without looking boring. Their tips include playing with interesting silhouettes and wearing a belt. Click here for the whole article.
2. Favorite winter outfit: Jessica Alba
The cream coat... the brown boots... the comfy turtleneck sweater... this outfit that Jessica wore is the perfect winter look.
3. Favorite hairstyle: Wavy low ponytail
On the Marie Claire website, I read an article about 5 ways to do a pony tail. Best thing: they give you how-to instructions with photo's. My favorite? The wavy low ponytail. Click here for the whole article.
4. Favorite book: I heart Christmas by Lindsey Kelk
A few weeks ago I got this book from my parents and I've been reading this book over the last week. In 'I heart Christmas', Angela has planned her perfect Christmas. But in the weeks before Christmas, she has to deal with a lot of 'problems': a new job, a 'crazy' friend, an uninvited friend and a husband who's full of surprises. I really liked this book; it was very funny. Click here for more about Lindsey Kelk's books.

3 comments:

  1. Omg loving everything about that outfit in the first image! So chic! Happy Holidays!

    Xo, Amanda

    www.theamandakathryn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I am in love with Jessica's outfit too! :)

    Thank you for your nice comment on my blog! Let's stay in touch! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Blog Post: How to Start 2014 With The Right Attitude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Love your Friday Favorites! I gravitate towards all black too during the winter, so I enjoyed that piece on WhoWhatWear too;)! I'm dying to try a low pony tail with a big bow...maybe in 2014! Wishing you and yours a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2014!

    ReplyDelete