Saturday, December 28, 2013

Outfit inspiration: New Year's Eve (part 1: The LBD)

Photo Julianne, Photo H&M, Photo's Vila, Photo's New Look
Since New Year's Eve is only a few days away, the next three days I'll be sharing some outfit inspiration for that night with you. Today I show you some cute LBD's.
A little black dress is always a good idea. But because you might want a LBD that is a bit more festive and chic than your everyday LBD, I would suggest a LBD with peplum details, lace, sequins or sheer parts. Wear your LBD with some chunky jewelry, a pair of sexy but comfy heels, and a bright lipstick for the ultimate party look.

What are you wearing on New Year's Eve?

1 comment:

  1. I love the bottom left one by New Look. The mesh top is soo cute!

    www.excusemyblog.com
    (I just launched my fashion blog and currently have a giveaway offering $250 worth of credits for a Facebook campaign/advertisement that can be used towards your blog or business!)

    ReplyDelete