Monday, October 21, 2013

Trend: 50 Shades of grey

50 shades of grey, trend, fall, sweater, scarf, coat
Photo's H&M, Photo Zara, Photo's Mango, Photo New Look, Photo Topshop, Photo Oasis
Grey is the perfect color for fall and winter. It's such a versatile color, because it can look casual but also chic. Here are 50(!) grey items for this fall and winter.
One thing that is still on my wishlist is a grey sweater, because I think that a grey sweater with a pair of jeans and some boots is the perfect fall outfit. I really like this embellished sweater by Topshop (picture above).

Photo's H&M, Photo Mango, Photo's New Look, Photo Essie, Photo Asos
Besides a grey sweater, I'm also considering a grey nailpolish. This dark grey color by Essie caught my eye.

Photo's H&M, Photo's Mango, Photo's New Look, Photo OPI, Photo's Topshop
Another way to put some grey into your outfits, is with accessories. Like a grey scarf, bag or a pair of grey boots.

Photo's H&M, Photo Mango, Photo New Look, Photo Essie, Photo Zara, Photo River Island
For a more 'work appropriate' look, I would choose a dark grey skirt, a grey bag or a grey coat.

Photo's H&M, Photo's Mango, Photo New Look, Photo Aldo, Photo Pieces
Although I love my blue jeans, maybe I should try a pair of grey jeans this year.
Which grey items would you pick?

12 comments:

  1. A few years ago I was in love with the color, and I bought everything in sight that was gray. I think I've resorted to more brighter and colorful items instead, but I still think it's such a classy and timeless color.

    Love the selection you have here. x

    Lubna | Elle Vox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love grey colors in my closet! Love this post!
    Kat | www.poshbykat.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore grey outfits with a little touch of neon! You have chosen gorgeous clothes, my favorites are jeans from Mango and sweatshirt from H&M from the last set.

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great for a person who loves grey like me.Great choices in my opinion.
    Thanks for sharing
    xx

    Style Of OzOz Facebook Page
    Style Of OzOz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the different shades of grey you picked out! My favorite is the embellished topshop sweater!!

    I love your blog, would you like to follow each other?

    xx
    www.starringsamantha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog too! grey is my favorite color! Follow me and I'll follow both of you back!


    http://caitlininwood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grey is one of those colors that I need to purchase. Im starting to love it and these items are gorgeous.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love grey almost as much as I love black. And that's a lot!
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going through an exact same grey phase at the minute! Definitely give the grey jeans a go, like you said a nice change from blue :)

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx

    ReplyDelete