Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thursday's top 5: Beanies for fall

beanie, ashley tisdale, fall
Because it's getting colder and windier, it's the perfect time for beanies. For fall, I would choose a thin one in grey or a bright color.

Photo's by Justjared & Starstyleinc
Jamie wore a bright blue beanie with red lipstick at the beginning of this month. Ashley Tisdale, Emma & Ashley Benson all chose a grey beanie, which went well with their casual outfits. Dakota paired a burgundy beanie with a black leather jacket and some jeans for a cool look.

Photo's by H&M, Tophsop, New Look & Mango
Here are my 5 picks. A black or grey beanie is perfect because they are very versatile. If you like bright colors, go for a red or blue one. And if you like prints, go for a leopard beanie.

Have you been wearing a beanie already?

12 comments:

  1. got to love a good beanie, some great picks!!

    Leyla xx
    Leyla Writes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ze zijn heel leuk! Al draag ik ze eigenlijk zelf nooit.. ik denk dat ik ze mooier vind bij lang haar ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik draag ze zelf ook nauwelijks, alleen als het vriest.

      Delete
  3. Hey! I found your blog through another site! I started following Bloglovin' and GFC! I love your layout! I'm so excited to read more.

    XO,

    Ashley @ Afternoon Espresso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment :) I love your blog too!

      Delete
  4. Ben gek op beanies! vind die van new look super leuk!
    xx 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Topshop has the best accessories and the blue beanie is really cute :)
    xoxo
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love wearing beanies in the fall!! My fiance actually got me hooked on them. He wears them all the time when it's cold out!

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the burgundy one!

    follow each other? :)

    http://www.caitlininwood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! I love beanies, are perfect for fall/winter! :)

    xoxox

    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete