Friday, February 21, 2014

Four Friday Favorites (21-2)

Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo 3, Photo 4
These were some of the things I liked this week
1. Favorite make-up look: Sass & Bide's golden eye
On the Elle-website I read this tutorial about how to get this Sass & Bide's golden eye. I thought it looked very pretty and perfect for a party. Click here for the Elle-article.
2. Favorite dress: Kristin Bell
Kristin looked amazing in a black dress by Reem Acra that she wore to an event on February 15th.
3. Favorite style-tip: What 10 shoe styles should every woman own?
This week, the people from WhoWhatWear shared with us 10 shoe styles every woman should own. Like a black sandal, a nude pump and low cowboy-inspired booties. After reading this article, I realized that I needed to do some shoe-shopping. Click here for the whole article.
4. Favorite read: The 10 best collections of NYFW
I also read on the Elle-website this article about the 10 best collections of NYFW. And I have to say, I do agree with some of them: I like the collections of Tommy Hilfiger, Thakoon and Sally LaPointe. Click here for the whole article.

4 comments:

  1. Wauw die make up, het zwarte jurkje en het zwarte sandaaltje!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those cowboy inspired booties :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all kinds of boots year round! They are my favorite!
    http://makeupmonster77.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Kristen bell's dress

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete