Tuesday, February 18, 2014

5 ways to wear: an overall

Photo's by H&M, OPI, Asos, Aldo, Mango,
The overall ... it might become a trend this spring. I already spotted Julianne and Keira wearing theirs. Here are 5 ways to wear one.

The most unexpected way to wear an overall is to wear it in a chic way, like outfit no.1. I paired the overall with a white button-down shirt, gold accessories and some heels. Outfit no. 2 is more 'casual chic'. I paired the overall with a black blazer, a black bag and silver jewelry.

Photo's by H&M, Mango, Asos, Converse, Essie, Rimmel
Since spring is coming soon, I thought it might be a good idea to pair the overall with some spring appropriate items too. So for outfit no. 3 I paired the overall with a simple white t-shirt, a cozy cardigan and a pair of sneakers for a casual look. Another idea is to pair the overall with a pink sweater and some cool boots, like outfit no. 4.

Photo's by H&M, Essie, Asos, River Island
This last outfit is perfect for spring and summer. I paired the overall with a striped shirt and red items for a 'French Riviera'-look.

What do you think about the overall? And how would you wear it?

7 comments:

  1. Ahhh!! Overalls! I actually wasn't sure how I felt about these coming back, but then I saw someone try them on and they are TOOO cute!!

    xoxo,
    Ashley
    Afternoon Espresso

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the idea of your blog! Really cool! Like all of the above!

    I'd love if you come by and visit my blog as well
    http://kiwi-who.de.vu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't worn overalls in over a decade! It's so cool how this 90s trend is back in style! Love the outfits you created with the overalls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post with great ideas.

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great styling ideas! Who knew overalls could be so diverse? I especially love the last look with the striped shirt and red details.

    - Liz

    a fickle heart

    ReplyDelete