Saturday, June 14, 2014

Four Friday Favorites (13-6)

Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo 3, Photo 4

Here are my favorites of this week.
1. Favorite dress: Kate Middleton
I love this black and white dress (by Jaerger) that Kate wore to a museum on June 10th. She looks so chic!
2. Favorite style-tip: 7 ways to make your jeans appropriate for the office
Jeans are my everything. I wear them every day. So I was interested in this article, that gives tips to make your jeans appropriate for the office. My favorite tips are 'keep it simple by wearing your jeans with a crisp button-down shirt and flats' and 'go for a darker shade of denim and you'll instantly look more put together'. Click here for the whole article.
3. Favorite beauty-tip: 6 beauty hacks, all done with a spoon
Who knew a spoon could be so useful? My favorite tip? Push back your cuticles with a spoon. Click here for the whole article.
4. Favorite tv-show: Game of Thrones
The last few weeks I've been watching Game of Thrones a lot. I really like this show. On the Elle-website I saw these fun photo's of the cast. Click here for the photo's.

1 comment: